Instrument: Bass Guitar.
1. Favourite cover we play? "Somebody Told Me" - The Killers.
2. Least favourite cover? "Amarillo" - Tony Christie (too many to mention!).
3. If you could choose ANY song to cover, what would it be? "The Scale" - Interpol.
4. Favourite meal? Lamb Karahi with green chillies & nan bread.
5. What are your influences?
Alice Cooper, The Stranglers, The Buzzcocks, Joy Division, Spear Of Destiny, Bauhaus, Interpol.
6. Favourite movie? The Graduate.
7. What is your real job? Quantity Surveyor.
8. Best place to go on holiday? Paris, France.
9. Previous bands? Meat Market, Helter Skelter, Skin, Of Ones Skin.
10.Do you get annoyed when people say Kenny is the 'heart-throb' of the band?
No! No! ha ha, No! (in a Wayne Campbell impersonation when Garth asked him about Bugs Bunny wearing a dress!!!)
11. Five words that describe you? A pain in the arse!
12. One word that describes each of the other band members?
`Metronome`, `Catsuit`, `Cheesy`, `Animal`.
13.Whatís your hangover cure? A fry-up then crashing on the couch watching the X-FILES.
14.If you could get rid of one song in the world, what would it be? Achy Breaky Heart (don't know how to spell it).
15.Who would play you in a movie of your life? GARY OLDMAN.
16.Tell a fact that about you that people probably donít know.
Paul Simonon (Bass Player with The Clash) once stopped snogging a very attractive female to come over and talk to me at the Glasgow Apollo (what a nice chap).
17.Christina or Britney? Christina (RICCI) - I have a liking for 'quirky' females.